Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How so i download pictures from my camera motorola V551 phone to my computer?

I have a motorola V551 camera phone and i want to download pictures to my computer, and i only have the adapter to charge the phone. I do not have my phone connected i use it for taken pictures and a phonebook, so i need help please how can i do this????? I do not have access to a laptop or bluetooth w/e that means lol


Thank you people :)|||Easy way is to email them. This is the same as texting a picture


Add a contact to your phone that is you. Put in your email address in the place provided. Take each picture and "text" it to the yourself.





Bye the way people use the name ICE for there own address information. Paramedics will check a cell phone for that name (In Case of Emergency).





Also when you get the email from your phone you will see that your phone has an email address. You can use this to send pictures from you home computer to you phone or to text message to you own phone or someone elses from your home computer.|||with my camera phone, you don't actually hook the camera up to the computer. Yours may be different, but I'll tell you how to do it.





go to your media, or wherever you go to view the pictures on your camera. when you go to a picture, click options, and then click send to online. I think you will need an account on





www.axcessmypics.com





in order to view it, but it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment