Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is your past experiences with a Motorola phone?

I want to get the new Motorola Cliq, my friends tell me that I should never get a phone from Motorola because they always suck and the lifeline of the phone isn't too long. I used to have a razor and it totally blackout on me after six months. But was it because of how I handle the phone or was it because it was from Motorola? I have no idea but I need to hear about other people's opinion about it.|||I have been a loyal fan of Tmobile and Motorola....


I had a bar phone C650, followed by a flip PEBL, and previously a Motorola Slide Sidekick,


And now I am a very happy Cliq owner...


I've trusted Motorola for the last couple of years because in my opinion they deliver good, solid, productive, and unique products.





I actually never bought a razr because from a distance you could tell it was a too delicate phone. My mother actually has a krazr and she is very happy with it....


All the motorola products I owned were replaced not because they were damaged but simply because I wanted to upgrade to a newer model....





The pebl actually fell into a vase full of water 5 weeks after I purchased it but regardless it worked fine for the 14 months I used it.


I dropped the slide sk several time but never a problem with the device itself.. (whereas I've heard many stories about the other LX and 2008 sidekicks that are from sharp)





All in all I trust motorola to make great phones, and I've had the cliq for 2 weeks now and not a problem with it even though I dropped it twice =\





Good luck with your future device and if you get a cliq I'm sure you'll enjoy it and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment