Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you save a picture on the Motorola Droid?

When i recieve pictures or videos via text message, how do i save them. I'm useing the new Motorola Droid. Also, how do you set txt messages to vibrate?|||Press the picture in the text message (not while the picture is full screen) and hold until the menu pops up. Choose "Copy to SD Card" and it will be saved in the "download" folder.|||To save a picture/video touch the pic/vid that you want to save and hold down on the screen until a menu pops up and it will give you the option to save to the sd card. I'm not sure about the text message to vibrate but if you go to the verizon store they can show, that's where I have been going to learn how to use my droid lol.|||hey im having the same issue with my droid to. Also have you figured out how to send a video message? It wont let me send anything not even if there 5seconds long. If you figured it out please text me 2086917842|||To send a video, hold your finger on the video you want to send for a few seconds and a menu should pop up that offers the option to "share."|||Clickthe menu button u kno the one wit thr lines

No comments:

Post a Comment