Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you get pics from a motorola v3 razr to your computer?

Hi!


I have a Motorola V3 Razr (Carrier is Verizon Wireless). I have pictures on that phone I took with the camera on the phone. Does anyone know how I get them onto my computer? Best Answer-10 points! =)|||Here are three ways that I know of!





1.-Text them to your email adress or





OR





2.-If you have a microSD card in your phone, go to pics then manage my pics in options and check all of the ones you want and click send to card then take the card out of your phone, put it in the adapter and into the microSD slot on your computer.





OR





3.-If you have a cord to sync your phone to your computer you can do it that way.





Also there is one more way if you have Verizon Wireless you can manage pix and then send to VZW PIX PLACE. It gets sent on to an internet site for verizon and then you can just save them onto your computer.





Hope I helped!|||you could just use your bluetooth

Report Abuse


|||all u have to do is send to vzw picture place.


also if you have pic messaging, send to ur email.|||well send them to your email then wen you get the email open it and save the picture to your computer!!!!! :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment