Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are some ways to extend the battery life of the motorola droid 2?

The battery life on the motorola droid 2 is not great. Are there any ways to improve it?|||use the solar charger to charge your mobile,it can extend your battery life.





http://mobilesolarcharger.blinkweb.com/|||I guess every mobile owners do wish their battery fully charged 24 hours a day, so am I.


I have charged my Nokia battery with electricity powered charger for 2 years and my battery usually drained very fast, it is boring!


I found a article named"solar battery charger review" on website yesterday, it is said solar battery charger can extend our mobile battery life, if it is true, I think it is a good news for us. But I have no idea about it's compatibility...|||Battery life doesn't have to drop to 0% any more, and 'memory' isn't really an issue. charge it when you're home or can charge it.





Use the battery widget to turn off GPS/bluetooth/wifi when you're not using them.





Many programs start at phone start or stay resident once started, which means they're using phone power to stay active. Use a task killer like ATK ( http://www.androlib.com/android.applicat鈥?/a> ) to kill running processes you don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment