Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I unlock my motorola v3a phone to use with other carriers?

I have a Motorola V3a razor, I relocated to another state but would like to keep my Razor phone, how do I unlock it to work with another carrier.|||Is this Cameron... from Harden?|||The V3a is a CDMA phone. It cannot be unlocked to use on other carriers unless you reflash the software. This is not recommended. Verizon allows you to give them your HEX or DEC electronic serial number now and they'll activate your phone on their network. Problem is that your phone has data settings for it's original service provider. Since the V3a is a low tier phone you are better off getting a new phone with a new contract since you'll have to get a new contract anyway when you change service. You could probably get an upgraded phone for little to nothing.|||yes, you can unlock it via imei unlock code. try here: http://www.gsmunlocklabs.com/unlock-moto鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment