Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are the best pay as you go phones? is the motorola pebl phone good?

I have chosen a pink pebl for x-mas but had a motorola v220 b4 which broke is this coz motorola is rubbish or is it just this particular phone? if so what phones do you recommend?|||The Pebl is all design and no substance. Before buying any mobile phones try a number of consumer review sites. Just type in "Motorola Pebl Reviews" in Google to read from a variety of sources.|||The pebl is crap - it breaks VERY easily. I've got the Motorola Razr V3 and that is a good phone. xx|||best ones are the Nokias on o2 network|||I used to like the Pebl-never actually bought it, but from looking at it in shops I think there are many that are better. I think the Pebl looks quite flimsy and looks as though it would break quite easily. I've always Samsungs and I think they are one of the best as regards to quality and looks;)


I had the E900 which is touch screen and was really nice-but I lost it:(


That was a really nice phone though!!|||My sis-in-law has the Pebl and i personally wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. The memory capacity is awful, the Bluetooth connection keeps switching itself off and it just looks like a really flimsy phone.


I have always been a huge Nokia fan, until recently. My hubby and bro-in-law both have Sony Ericssons, one has the w800i and the other the k800i and since looking at these phones i want an SE myself, the cameras are great, memory is good and expandable and the battery life is just amazing. My hubby is constantly texting and calling, always playing games and has the walkman on a lot (he has the w800i) and he only has to charge it up about once a week or so.





When comparing phones you should always check out what the memory capacity is, if you like to take photos, download games, have mp3's and ringtones you are better getting one with a higher amount of memory, anything less than about 30mb isn't worth it, you will run out of space pretty quick, 30+mb and a memory card slot is best.


Hope this is of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment