Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I transfer music to my Motorola W385 on Telus Canada?

I got a new phone that my parents bought me, i have motorola phone tools, not sure how to use it. And I heard about P2K commander but have no clue how to operate it either. Could anyone help me out? I dont want to mess up the phone though, and i would like to put some of my music on.|||This all that you need to do!


1) install pc suit


2) connect ur fone via usb cable


3) Click on "My Computer"


4) Browse ur fone using the Phone Browser icon


5) Copy the song to the Audio OR the Music Folder





OR


Get a memory card reader put ur card in device and then simply copy them to ur Audio OR the Music Folder


OR


Get a bluetooth device for ur pc and then transfer them to the phone (Your fone need to have bluetooth onboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment