Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can I get a motorola phone with sprint service?

My wife likes the motorola phone 'motopebl' but we have sprint as our provider. Can I buy the motopebl and use in with my current network?|||No. As others have said, the PEBL is for GSM networks like T-Mobile.





Sprint is expected (per the recent investors report) to get some part of the RZR line (not the RZR--- most likely the SLVR). Eventually Sprint might offer at least one popular Motorola phone, but that's a good ways from now most likely.





Has she seen the Katana phones-- in white, pastel pink, black, or blue? Or, the E900's?|||NO -


The Motorola PEBL is only available with carriers using the GSM networking technology.|||http://www.pctoolmag.com/174/mobile-soft鈥?/a>|||I think the Moto Pebl fone is only being used for GSM networks right now. I would suggest contacting Sprint.|||Sprint only has one phone for motorola at this time the motorola c290 however in the last quarter of this year sprint will be adding several new motorolla phones. At this time the pebl is only sold on gsm networks. the network that sprint uses is the cdma network.

No comments:

Post a Comment