Friday, September 23, 2011

Motorola unlocking codes? Where can I get unlock codes for my Motorola phone for free?

I need to unlock my Motorola V3i from Orange. I've tried a few sites but their unlocking codes never seem to work. If I could get the unlocking codes for my Motorola V3i for free I would be happy. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but would pay if I knew that the unlocking codes were guaranteed to work. Help!|||For Motorola unlocking codes that actually work I use a software called Mototools 6.2. It works and will generate an unlock code within a minute, which saves having to wait for days like other services I could mention!


You can get it at www.motounlockuk.com, or just google 'mototools 6'. It's not free - but I think that you can use it once for free - which should get your phone unlocked. If you want to use it more than the once you have to pay 拢4.95 - which isn't that much anyway.


I have unlocked a v3i, krzr k1, razr v3x and several other Motorola's using Mototools 6.2. Any questions, email me.|||it's very affordable. go to http://www.globalunlock.com/phones/publi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment