Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I get mobile9 games onto my micro sd card for the motorola rival?

I don't have the micro usb cable but i do havee the sd card adapter and the micro sd card. All I want to do is get FREE games for my Motorola Rival. Please HELP me.|||There is a way to do it but you need internet and you wouldn't use mobile9.com. What you could try is Bluetooth but if you have a mac it won't work and Motorola doesn't not have Motorola tools for it yet, so i would wait and get the cord until then. So if i were you, I would try to use the Bluetooth on my computer for it. If you don't have that then you could try emailing it or getting it from a friend that has the games and transfer through bluetooth.|||ventones





make your own ringtones for free at that site|||she asked for games not ringtones..... i would go to their site and find out how under help

No comments:

Post a Comment