Sunday, September 18, 2011

How can use a motorola devour on my plan?

Hi I have a motorola devour. I would like to use the phone just because of the wifi and apps. How do I use it on my call only data plan, will unlocking the phone help me do this?|||No It's Not depend on Locked or Unlocked Mobile...These are Features Related to Service Provider ...If the Service Provider enables the services you specified above and Your Mobile having the Features for that means surely you can Access...then also Motorola Devour Mobile cannot be Unlock it comes with nowadays Verizon...Verizon is CDMA....So CDMA Network locked mobile phones cannot be Unlocked.,To Unlock GSM Network locked mobile in future You can use Unlock code,You can get Unlock at


http://www.theunlockspot.com/motorola/rs鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment