Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I fing the password for my Motorola internet router?

I have a Motorola 12VDC Internet router and I dont know the password to acces my wifi for mi iPod Touch. I have reset it to default settings but I don't know the factory setting password for my router. How do i find the password? My laptop is already connected to it but i dont remember the pw to get on it...|||I would suggest to you to download directly to Motorola site for your password.|||Generally the password for a default factory setting is either blank, "password" or "pass".





The best way is to go to motorola's web site and download the manual for your unit. From there you can look up what they use by default.





My motorola 3347 router asks you for the admin password the first time you log in. If you have the same model and don't get that option then you haven't completely reset it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment