Sunday, September 18, 2011

How can I make my motorola droid be able to transfer to Metro pcs?

I bought a brand new motorola droid and I want to be on a metro plan. how can I jail break it without it bricking?|||I suppose if you take It to a metro store and get it fully flashed.|||So far, there are some rumors of hacked ROM that would make it to work on MetroPCS, but you'll have to find your own way. Keep in mind that Metro's service don't really include much 3G coverage, so you're on your own.





EDIT: Henos... MetroPCS is CDMA! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetroPCS








---


Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days


Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.|||you cannot use it on metro pcs, i am sorry to tell you that. because droid is a cdma phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment