Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How much will it cost if I get the motorola rival about a month before my contract is up?

I have the LG Chocolate3 right now, and my 1 year contract will be up soon. I just need to know how much the motorola rival will cost if I get it before my contract is up. I'm on my dads plan and I dont have my own plan if that helps.|||If it helps, my recommendation is to completely scratch out the idea of getting it. It's a terrible functioning phone. Mine is about 2 and a half months old and it's already broken. The buttons are stubborn and hard and the kaypad is hard to text with. But if you do decide to get it, it will be at full price. I suggest you wait one month.|||You would have to buy the phone for full price. http://search.vzw.com/?market=92267%26amp;q=mo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment