Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I delete a number in my Motorola Tracfone W370 phonebook. I can't find the directions in the manual?

I need to delete a few numbers in my Motorola Tracfone W370 phonebook. I can't find the info in the manual. Can someone help me?


Please give step by step directions.


Thanks !|||From your phone's contacts or from the call history?





I would suggest going into Menu %26gt; Contacts %26gt; Highlight the contact and press Menu or Options. Then you should have another menu pop up. Scroll down until you see delete or Delete contact. After you have pressed Yes to confirm the contact should be deleted.





To delete contacts from your call history I would suggest contacting TracFone. It may however be as easy as going to Menu %26gt; Call History Menu %26gt; Delete Call History.|||Thank you very much for your help.


I appreciate it very much.


I now have deleted all the numbers I wanted.





God bless you





Dixiebell

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment