Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I block a number from calling on my motorola?

I could just not answer - I know.


But that's not the case, I want to learn how to block from numbers from calling (if it's possible texting) me on my Motorola V3i.





Also, do you know if T mobile Uk will do this for me?





One more thing, just if you know, is there the option of blocking M phone number so that when I make calls it doesnt show up??? Thanks you all soooo much.|||u cant stop one number, but u can withdraw it as exdirectoty anonymous call baring function from motorolas, option :- press together fg button. and key send|||This might not work, but its a suggestion. Ok put all the numbers that you would want to call in your phonebook. Go to your security settings, and go to restrict calls, phonebook only. Any body else who calls will get the voicemail.

No comments:

Post a Comment