Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to transfer photos from a Motorola KRZR phone to my computer?

I have a Motorola KRZR phone that I want to transfer photos from to my computer. Is this possible? If so how? I did buy a USB cable from Motorola that allows me to sync music but not photos.|||You can insert a micro sd card (the slot is on the side or with the battery, can't remember off the top of my head) and save the picture to that and then put it into your computer. Or you can email them to yourself. Just type your email in the place of a phone number in a picture message.|||with a bluetooth plugin (one you can plugin to your computer avalible at best buy) you can transfer the photos without having to pay for texting it to your email address





it works the same way though, you just work from the files on your phone and transfer them to your computer|||txt them to your email address

No comments:

Post a Comment