Thursday, September 15, 2011

How can you make something you recorded on your Motorola Razr to be your ringtone?

I recorded a part of a song on my Motorola Razr and I'd like to make it my ringtone. How do you do it?|||YESS YOU CAN!! go to create message, then new mutimedia message, insert, voice recording, follow the instructions, then just send it to a house phone number or something you know it wont send to then go to your outbox, view the message, hit the menu key and select store and it will be in your sounds!!|||On my phone I just go to options when I am viewing it and that is one of the options.|||settings...apply....ringtone!





i have the razr V3xx, so thats how mine works





i dunno which model you have!





the Razr 2 is coming out.... omg that phone is going to be so sexy!|||i have a moto. razor too.





and no you cant make it a ringtone :[





been there done that.


failed.|||Go to the sound file, click the menu button on it and there will be an option of Apply As...|||sorry man, you cant. on most phones at least, some older ones you can. in case you can, you gotta go to "my sounds" and then the sound you recorded will be in there. if you can make it your ring tone, when you click options itll say something like "set as." if it doesnt, im sorry. and dont try downloading vcast music to make your ringtone, cause thats just to listen to it, not for ringtones.

No comments:

Post a Comment