Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to use motorola h300 wirless bluetooth headset on the Ps3?

I have a Motorola Wireless H300 headset and a PS3 and I have scanned it and everything but I don't know how to use it on my Warhawks Demo because sometimes I hear people but I don't know if they can hear me or not.|||Does it say connected when you go to bluetooth devices? If it does and you are playing a game there should be a small microphone showing on the screen with no name next to it, every time you talk it should appear and disappear when you are not. Sometimes to get the device connected to ps3 you need to use the USB cable for it to recognize it. PS3 is above and beyond the best unit on the market today, XBOX and Wii trail with comparison! Blue ray player and tons of memory not to mention the soon to come price drop! Only a fool would buy anything else|||Get an Xbox 360, Much less hassle, and less likely to fail.





I work in GAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment