Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I get my custom ringtone working on my Motorola Cliq Xt?

I recently updated my android software on my Motorola cliq xt a few days ago and the custom ringtone isn't working. I have even downloaded new ones and it still doesn't work. I have even had my phone reset back to factory settings. I do have the ringtone I want selected but it doesn't ring. It works when I select it ring for text messages.|||Ventones





i have been using this site for like 4 years now,


its the oldest and the best that i have ever used.


its totally free and you can even make your


own ringtones and backgrounds. its incredible.|||this happened to me i had to play with the volume button on the side wen it comesup on the screen move it around a little bit then switch it to silent then do it again to loud put it on all the way loud then turn it off for about 5 mins nd it should work

No comments:

Post a Comment