Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can i use a Motorola EM330 to connect to the internet with my laptop?

Can i use a Motorola EM330 to connect to the internet with my laptop?


I have an unlimtited data plan on my cell and just wondering if its possible to connect to the internet on my laptop through my cell? If so how would i go about doing this?|||I do know that Windows 7 makes it pretty easy to share your internet from your computer to other devices. However, I do not believe you can share your internet with your phone. Mobile phones use a different type of internet connection that cannot support a computer.|||I don't believe that's possible with your phone. "Tethering", as they call it, can be done through the iPhone and Droid. Contact your phone dealer for a more detailed answer than mine.





Best

No comments:

Post a Comment