Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can I buy a Motorola Droid from Verizon at the 2-year price instead of the retail price?

I just reestablished my 2-year plan with Verizon about 3 months ago and the new Motorola Droid just came out. The 2-year contract price for the Droid is $199 and the retail price is between $500-$600. Would I have to pay the full price of the phone if I want buy the Droid?|||Yes you would have to pay the full price because you are already in a 2 year contract. You only get that 2 year price if you havent upgraded and will be upgrading or if your contract is over|||I think since you have the 2 year contract then you can get the 2 year price for that phone. Just to be sure if you don't want to call the people and ask you can go on there website and there is a live chat you can do with a associate and they will answer all your questions about buying a phone. All you have to do is go on the verizonwireless.com website and browse around for awhile and all the sudden a screen will pop up and ask if you want to do a live chat. Click on it then ask your question really helps!!





Hope I Helped! :)|||well since you already signed a new contract, the best option is for your to sell your phone and buy the phone at retail or





just add another line for $9.99 that's what I did.|||yes it will be full price at 599.99 but I have heard of many incidence where people at verizon shop can do THINGS for people. It won't hurt to go in when it dead and ask one of the employee.|||Yes. It would be full price because you're not eligible for an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment