Saturday, October 1, 2011

I need some help picking out a motorola bluetooth headset for my Iphone?

Well the sound is not that great on the iphone, and i cant update my Iphone because its unlocked, so the new firmware wont help, so i was told that a bluetooth would solve my problems, i personally like the Motorola line of bluetooth headsets, but over all which one is best in sounds functionality, i was also thinking about the headset's but maby not, just a nice bluetooth that will match my iphone, and preferablly is motorola branded, Which model is overall the best, but is very good in sound quality. I need to hear people while in busy streets and crowded places, thanks Phil, BTW Best answer gets 10points, I will choose the winner in the morning!|||motorola is not the best on the iPhone!





I discarded 2 motorola h500s and now have 2 jawbones.|||i have a motorolla h500 and i think its pretty good. the only thing is that it doesnt work well with wind. if you want one that does then buy a scala their made for wind

No comments:

Post a Comment