Saturday, October 1, 2011

How do I transfer pics from my Motorola phone to my PC?

How do I transfer pics from my Motorola phone to my PC?


I have a Motorola V325, and I have the adaptor cable that goes from the phone to USB. When I plug it in, nothing happens. I have Windows Vista. Is there any free freeware that will do the trick?|||Does your phone have bluetooth built into it?


I assume it doesnt.


You can visit the motorola website and search for software for your handset.|||u must be having any cd along with the phone to install the software.|||go to my computer then click on the newest icon there, or send it by bluetooth.|||send them as an email message to your PC email address. Most phones will give the option of sending a pic as a message to either, another cell phone number, or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment